The Leatherseller's Company Educational Awards
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
The Leathersellers' Company made its first educational awards in the early 17th century. Originally restricted to students of divinity at Oxford or Cambridge, the Company now awards University Exhibitions (grants) of up to £4,000 per annum to support study for a full-time Degree at any UK university.
Value of Award
The Leathersellers' Company awards University Grants (Exhibitions) of up to £4,000 a year, to study for a full-time Degree at any UK University.
- Anyone enrolled on any full-time degree course at a UK University can apply.
- Anyone with an unconditional offer for a full-time degree course at a UK University may apply.
- Priority may some times be given to exceptional students from the Greater London area.
- Funding will not be given in support of one year professional conversion courses.
How to Apply
Application is through the Company's website: http://www.leathersellers.co.uk/content.php?pid=65