The opportunities and challenges faced by the UK and other countries to maintain energy security within the confines of global environmental sustainability necessitate international inter-disciplinary collaboration. Global reach is a fundamental part of the Birmingham Centre for Nuclear Education and Research.
To achieve its vision of being one of the world leading Nuclear Education and Research establishments, the University of Birmingham is continually strengthening international industrial and academic collaborations. Examples of existing collaborations include:
- Aldersgate Partners LLP
- BAE Systems
- British Energy
- Health and Saftey Executive
- Horizon Npower
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Magnox Electric North
- National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL)
- National Skills Academy for Nuclear (UK)
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Nuclear Technologies Plc.
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Rolls Royce Marine
- RWE Npower
- UK Atomic Energy Authority
If you are interested in collaborating with the Birmingham Centre for Nuclear Education and Research please contact Dr David Boardman – Business Manager.