Bottom-Up Synthetic Biology
- University of Newcastle - Newcastle
Dr Anna Peacock is presenting an invited lecture at the Bottom-Up Synthetic Biology: Towards Molecular Assembly of Biomimetic Functional Materials.
Focussing on assembly and function of biomolecular and biomimetic materials, themes include:
- chemical models for biological processes — replicating natural processes & improving on nature;
- biological and bio-inspired catalysis;
- bio-templating of modern materials;
- constructing novel artificial biomimetics;
- modelling of biomimetic recognition and function at all scales.