Biosciences Professor to talk at First International Environmental 'Omics Synthesis Conference
Professor John Colbourne, Chair of Environmental Genomics, within the School of Biosciences is to be one of the keynote speakers at the First International Environmental ‘Omics Synthesis Conference at Cardiff University 9-11 September 2013.
Registration is now open for this conference, the theme of which is: Exploring the interface between the Environment and Informatics.
- Professor Eske Willerslev, Centre for GeoGenetics, Natural History Museum of Denmark
- Professor John Colbourne, Chair of Environmental Genomics, University of Birmingham
- Professor Jack Gilbert, Earth Microbiome Project, University of Chicago
9 September 2013
‘Omics technology training workshop - technologies, facilities and resources supporting environmental ‘Omics.
10-11 September 2013
International Environmental ‘Omics Synthesis Conference
- Learning from the past to inform the future
- Ecological ‘Omics: from workflows to adaptation
- Evolutionary ‘Omics: models and applications
- Integrated and Systems ‘Omics
- Community ecology: from metagenomics to function and synthetic biology
There will be opportunities for platform and poster presentations.
For more information see the International Environmental 'Omics Synthesis Conference website.