The Birmingham MBA is internationally-acclaimed; - constantly ranked in global ranking tables and accredited by leading bodies, AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, and has continued to hold a place at the forefront of business education since 1902.
A transformational experience. Recognised by the FT for career progression and value for money. Perhaps the most applied MBA in the UK with four live major projects.
Targeted at experienced managers across a range of industries and sectors. Designed to boost your career prospects and enhance your thinking about management practice.
We are proud to have been running MBA programmes with our partners in Singapore for 18 years, as well as our new partnership in Guangzhou.
Distance Learning MBA
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Students from the College of Engineering of Physical Sciences are continuing their collaboration with Birmingham Business Schools MBA students to compete in The Formula Student UK (FSUK) competition- a student engineering competition in which teams from all over the world design, manufacture and race a Formula-style car.
- We are delighted to announce that we have been ranked 53rd in the 2015 Global MBA rankings of Expansion, a leading Spanish-language business magazine published in Mexico and across Latin America.
- On 11 March Stephen Collins, Group Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director at SG Hambros Bank Limited, delivered a guest lecture as part of Birmingham Business School's Distinguished Leaders Series. Stephen drew on his extensive experience to give an overview of what it takes to be an effective leader.
- Top-tier schools have gone head to head in one of five regional finals of the world's largest student competition, competing for $1 million in start-up funding to solve President Clinton's Early Childhood Challenge.
- On 18 February Billie Major, Corporate Vice President and Head of Delivery for Capgemini Aspire, delivered a guest lecture as part of Birmingham Business School's Distinguished Leaders Series. Billie drew on her extensive experience to give an overview of what it takes to be an effective leader.