Teacher Education

Inspiring Learning Transforming Lives

Our Primary and Secondary teacher training pathways in Birmingham prepare top graduates for a career inspiring learning and transforming lives. Our highly acclaimed University and School Direct programmes have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and offer the supportive professional and academic training needed to enable both recent graduates and career changers to succeed.