Congratulations to our PhD students who graduated this week
Congratulations to our PhD students who graduated this week.
Graduates and paper titles are as follows:
- Carolina Bonivento - 'Action execution and recognition: A neuropsychological analysis'
- Kevin Cassidy - 'The other-race effect in face perception and recognition: Contributions of social categorisation and processing strategy'
- Magdalena Chechlacz - 'The neuroanatomy of visuospatial awareness - lessons from lesion symptom mapping and diffusion tractography in neglect , extinction and simultanagnosia'
- Ian Elliott - 'Psychological characteristics of users of child pornography on the internet'
- Caroline Gillett - 'Behavioural investigations of interpersonal action'
- Setu Havanur - 'The interaction between perceptual grouping and attention'
- Juliane Honisch - 'Dance ensemble synchronisation: Movement timing between two or more people'
- Rita Intili - 'Borderline personality disorder and emotion information processing'
- Arthur Lugtigheid - 'Psychophysics and modeling of depth perception'
- Caroline Richards - 'Autism Spectrum Disorder phenomonology in Phelan-McDermid'
- Shannon Vettor - 'Offender profiling: A review, critique, and an investigation of the influence of context, perception, and motivations on sexual offending'
- Jane Waite - 'Factors impacting on the chronicity of challenging behaviours in genetic disorders'