Undergraduate degrees

The School of Social Policy offers undergraduate degrees in both social work and social policy.

Degrees and courses throughout the School

Year abroad options:

Joint Honours degrees

Year abroad options:

All candidates must apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Services (UCAS).  Visit www.ucas.ac.uk (opens in new window) for more information.

Continuing Professional Development courses

Why study at Birmingham?

Watch our students talk about life as a student at the University of Birmingham, looking at what they love about Birmingham both on and off campus in our series of My Bham videos.