In order to fulfil the Fresher’s Guarantee Scheme, the University maintains agreements with local private providers that meet our quality standards.
Broderick House offers fantastic student accommodation right in the heart of the city. There is a choice of Silver, Gold and Platinum ensuite accommodation, designed to perfectly suit your student lifestyle.
At Broderick House you'll also be able to enjoy the all weather sports pitch, the free gym, the atrium, the study hub and the social hub - so there's plenty to keep you occupied when you're not at university.
Self-catered, en suite, 94 rooms
Weekly cost for a Silver Plus En-Suite Room £129
Total cost for a Silver Plus En-Suite Room £5418
Weekly cost for a Gold En-suite Room £131
Total cost for a Gold En-suite Room £5502
Weekly cost for a Gold Plus En-suite Room £134
Total cost for a Gold Plus En-suite Room £5607
Weekly cost for a Platinum En-suite Room £136
Total cost for a Platinum En-suite Room £5691
- In order to secure this accommodation a deposit of £250 will be required once you have received your contract from IQ.
- In addition to this, you will need to pay 5 weeks of rent upfront.
- The remaining balance can be paid in full or across three installments . These will be paid in October, January and April.
- International/EU students are able to provide non-UK guarantors.
- More information can be found on the IQ website.