University of Birmingham Egypt GlobalStudyUK Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce three scholarship awards of £3000 for Egyptian based students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2017.
These are joint awards with our local representatives, GlobalStudyUK, and will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2017/18.
Value of Award
The scholarship award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2017.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as an Egyptian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2017.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2017. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit with the decisions announced in late July. The full scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment on studies in September 2017.
If you do have outstanding questions please contact our local representative:
Global Study UK
Sun - Thur 9am - 5:30pm
Fri-Sat - By appointment
Suite 31, 3rd Floor Building 5, Al Baron City, Al Khatamiya, CairoTel Cairo:
+20 1111 022 753
+20 1111 783 663
+20 2266 50027
+20 2266 50028
Suite 211, 2nd Floor, Building 3, El-Wataneya Complex Buildings, Extend of 14th of May Bridge, Smouha, Alexandria, Egypt
+20 1220 044 539
+20 3385 6807
+20 3385 6797