Enrolling as a student with the University of Birmingham is the beginning of a valuable lifelong relationship.
Your connection with the University might have started as a student but there is a whole range of ways to stay involved with Birmingham after graduation; from simply giving us your feedback to helping current students define which speciality they would like to pursue once they graduate.
Ways to volunteer in the College of Medical and Dental Sciences (MDS):
- Speak at a careers afternoon about your experiences
- Support our open days by staffing the MDS Alumni Community stand where you will engage with prospective students, answering their questions and sharing your experiences. Open Days usually take place in June, September and October each year.
- Provide us with a written career profile
- Feature in a College promotional video - this could be for a particular course, campaign or alumni in general.
- Feature in one of our publications such as Medlines, Dental Roots or in our
- Become a student mentor
- Give a guest lecture
- Follow our MDS Twitter page
- Give us your feedback
- Sit on our College Alumni Impact Fund decision panel
- Join and participate in the Sands Cox Society
- Volunteer to be one of our 1000 Elders and help out with University research projects
- Become an international ambassador
- Nominate a fellow alumnus for an honorary degree or as Alumni of the Year
- Become a champion - tell us why Birmingham is great
- Email us with your memories and photographs
To find out more about any of these opportunities contact email@example.com.