University of Birmingham PG for Europe Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
- Level of study
- Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- EU, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Sint Maarten, Switzerland, Ukraine
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 28/06/2024
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 3 scholarships of £4,000 for EU and Non – EU European students applying for entry to a postgraduate programme at the University starting September 2024.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: Edmundo, InterStudy and Kalba.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit to high performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2024/25 academic year.
Value of Award
Each of the 3 scholarships comprise a £4,000 award towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time postgraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2024.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK are not eligible for this scholarship.
The allocation of the award will be made based on academic excellence and a willingness to support the University in promoting the courses and facilities through volunteering whilst studying at the University.
By accepting the award, the scholar will agree to support the University by helping with future student visits, being available for testimonials/ photos/videos for marketing purposes and engaging in other activities such as blogging (if required).
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and accepted the offer on a full-time postgraduate programme starting September 2024. The student must be entering the postgraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be domiciled in EU or Non-EU European countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2024 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their postgraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Educativa, InterStudy and Kalba.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with one of our local representatives by the deadline; 28 June 2024.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students will need to be registered with one of local representatives (see below), have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham by the scholarship deadline of 28 June 2024. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit.
Decisions will be announced in late July/early August and the scholarships will be awarded upon the students’ enrolment in September 2024.
For further information please contact our local representatives: