EPS Kaplan Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Overseas (Non-EU)
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The EPS Kaplan Scholarships are either awarded as a fee reduction or bank transfer scholarship.
EPS Kaplan Scholarships are available within the following Schools: Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Metallurgy & Materials, Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
Please visit the EPS Kaplan Scholarships page for more detailed information about the scholarships available in each School, their value and eligibility criteria.
Value of Award
Variable by EPS School.
These awards are open to self-funded international students (non-sponsored) only.
See subject specific criteria. Scholarship only offered to Kaplan students studying an International Foundation Year (IFY) at Kaplan International College, London (KICL). Students taking other Kaplan programmes including the International Year One (IYOne), Digital Pathways, etc. are not eligible for this award.
- Fees must not wholly be paid by a sponsoring body.
- Scholarship receiver must be classified as International for fees on your acceptance to the university.
- Renewable scholarships will pause for years spent in: Industry years; international study years; or intercalated study years, and will restart during your return to study in your School of study at Birmingham, based on the performance from the year before your year out.
- Kaplan Scholarships will not be stated in your Birmingham offer letter or CAS. The Kaplan Scholarship will be confirmed to all recipients directly upon enrolment to UoB. The discount may not be applied at the time of enrolment, and if not, will be applied early in semester 1.
*Updated 3rd January 2023
How to Apply
Automatically awarded to eligible applicants.