Get help

If you have either experienced or witnessed harassment within the school, there is detailed information on what to do and who to contact on the School One Stop Shop on Canvas (under the heading Wellbeing; and Harassment, bullying and victimisation). You may:

If sexual harassment or assault has occurred, further and more immediate options are available on the university sexual assault information page .

  • If you feel that you or others are at risk or consider the situation to be an emergency, you can call the police or an ambulance on 999.
  • If you are in University accommodation or on campus it is advisable to call security on +44 (0) 121 414 4444, to let them know that the emergency services have been called so that they can give them access.
  • If it is not an emergency but you still want to report the incident to the police you can call West Midlands Police on 101. You can request to talk to the Rape Investigation Team directly.

The university sexual assault information page provides important information on timelines, contact for external support services, how to support someone else, and detailed information on the entirety of the process.