Undergraduate Admissions

What support is available to help me pay my tuition fees?

There are various different support schemes available depending on your level of student and nationality:

  • The UK Government offers a Tuition Fee Loan via the Student Loans Company (SLC) to all home and EU undergraduate students, giving you the opportunity to borrow any amount up to the full cost of your tuition fees.
  • Advice for postgraduate students can be found through our website.
  • Students from Canada and America can use their home countries loan schemes at the University of Birmingham; find out more at International Student Loans.