Registry acts as the definitive record keeper of student information and of programme and module details on behalf of the University. Its work underpins a student's academic career from post-registration through to graduation. It also supports academic and professional services staff in a number of areas, including: academic and student related Regulations and Codes of Practice and institutional and national quality matters.
Other key functions include:
- Examinations results processing
- Review, approval and publication of programme and module information
- Student appeals and complaints
- Systems and processes for quality assurance and enhancement
- Collaborative partnerships
- Development and support for academic and student IT systems.
Registry comprises of the following departments:
Students can request academic transcripts from the University.
Students are also able to find further information for support, fees, visas etc via the Student Help.
Director of Registry and Academic Affairs
Dr Mark Hollingsworth
Assistant Director (Student Administration)
Assistant Director (Policy and Quality Assurance)
Assistant Director (Portfolio Management and Development)
Assistant Director (Timetabling and Examinations)
Office Manager and PA to Director
PA to Assistant Directors
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0)121 414 6382