Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust Postgraduate Bursary
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 01/09/2022 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust offers financial support for grocers, pharmacists, commercial travellers and their families.
As well as funding welfare assistance, we also award bursaries for university study at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Value of Award
The maximum value of any bursary is £5000 per annum for duration of the course. This amount may be adjusted according to the applicant’s personal financial need and to the amount of funds available.
To be eligible to apply, you need to be:
- a resident of the United Kingdom;
- studying for a full-time postgraduate degree at a recognised UK university;
- the child, spouse, widow, widower or personally employed as a commercial traveller, pharmacist or grocer, and;
- in ‘financial need’.
Before applying, you should check that you are eligible by reading Trust's detailed guidance on eligibility.
How to Apply
Details of the application process can be found on the Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust Postgraduate Bursary website.