ICAS Foundation Programme
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 07/06/2022 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The ICAS Foundation programme supports academically talented young people from family backgrounds with limited resources, who wish to attend university but may not have the means to do so without additional financial support.
Bursaries of up to £2,500 per year aim to help alleviate the costs of studying and day-to-day living costs.
The ICAS Foundation programme also includes mentoring, to help young people to reach their fullest potential with the help and support of an experienced Chartered Accountant (CA).
Value of Award
Successful students will receive up to £2,500 in each year of study, up to a maximum of £7,500 for the duration of their degree. The value of the award is variable dependent on household income.
The ICAS Foundation bursary is only open to students who are planning to study, or who are currently studying, an accountancy or finance related degree at University. The following eligibility criteria apply:
- Students should be UK citizens or UK residents with leave to remain (EU/international students are not eligible to apply)
- Household income must be under £34,000.
- Students should receive a government-funded bursary to study at university (from the SAAS, SFE, or similar)
- Students must not be in receipt of similar financial support from any university, trust or foundation
How to Apply
The application form is available on The ICAS Foundation's website. A committee of ICAS Foundation Trustees will review all of the information submitted when making a decision and aims to respond within six weeks of the closing date. Applications open each Spring for entry in the next academic year.
+44 1313 470 121