University of Birmingham UG for Europe Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Cancer Sciences, Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Health and Population Sciences, Immunity and Infection, Nursing and Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Social Sciences
- EU, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 28/06/2024
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 3 scholarships of £4,000 for EU and Non – EU European students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2024.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: International Education Consultants, UniLink and Zenol.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2024/25 academic year.
Value of Award
The scholarship is 3 x £4,000 awards towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2024.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
The allocation of the award will be made based on academic excellence and a willingness to support the University in promoting the courses and facilities through volunteering whilst studying at the University.
By accepting the award, the scholar will agree to support the University by helping with future student visits, being available for testimonials/ photos/videos for marketing purposes and engaging in other activities such as blogging (if required).
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice in UCAS for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2024. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be domiciled in EU or Non-EU European countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2024 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: International Education Consultants, UniLink and Zenol.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with one of our local representatives by the deadline; 28 June 2024.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students will need to be registered with one of local representatives (see below), have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and have made Birmingham their firm choice by the scholarship deadline of 28 June 2024. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit.
Decisions will be announced in late July/early August and the scholarships will be awarded upon the students’ enrolment in September 2024.
For further information please contact our local representatives:
Zenol Education Centre