University of Birmingham India Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 29/07/2022
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 5 scholarships of £2,500 for Indian students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2022.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Edwise Education, Envision, IDP, Intake Education, Krishna Consultants, SI-UK, TCGlobal.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2022/23 academic year.
Value of Award
The scholarship is for 5 x £2,500 awards towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2022.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
Submit their scholarship application through one of our local representatives by the deadline; 29 July 2022.
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice in UCAS for a full time undergraduate programme starting in September 2022. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme to retain the scholarship
- Be domiciled in India
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Start their studies at the University in September 2022 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred)
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Edwise Education, Envision, IDP, Intake Education, Krishna Consultants, SI-UK, TCGlobal.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, students will need to be registered with one of local representatives (see below), have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and have made Birmingham their firm choice by the scholarship deadline of 29 July 2022. Selection for the award will be based purely on academic merit.
Only under exceptional circumstances in which the University is unable to choose an awardee based solely on academic merit (for instance, if two candidates have identical grades) will applicants be asked to attend an interview via Zoom.
Decisions will be announced in August, and the scholarships will be awarded upon the students’ enrolment in September 2022.
For further information please contact our local representatives:
Aspire Overseas Education LLP
Tel: +91 11 24109844/5, +91 11 49000113
Edwise Education LLP
Tel: (+91) 022 4081 3333 / (+91) 022 2200 3338
Krishna Consultants – Nagpur
E-mail : email@example.com
IDP Educational Consultants
Ph: +91 011-43560099, 011-43570099
Tel: +91 (0)11 26414164, 26414165