From 13-21 December 2011, Wolfgang Teubert will give invited lectures at the following universities in China
- Ludong University, Anyang
- Beihang University, Beijing
- Communications University of China, Beijing
- Henan Normal University, Xinxiang
- People's Liberation Army University, Luoyang
Speaking topics include
- 'Dialogue and Democracy'
- 'Things “happen to arise” - Darwin's natural selection: a story of success or failure?'
- Corpus linguistics applied to Critical Discourse Analysis: The case of the civilised world')
In November 2011, Wolfgang visited the University of Klagenfurt, giving an invited lecture: 'Things “happen to arise” in Darwin's natural selection: a story of success or failure?' and spoke at the University of Leicester with his invited lecture '孝(xiao) and filial piety: Translation equivalence and interpretive corpus linguistics'.