The seminar examines the issues associated with the investigation and detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food premises (production lines, retailers) and general food safety. New and current developments in controlling Listeria including the perspectives of food authorities, approaches followed by the industry and applied research will also be covered.
- An update on Listeria developments
- Approaches to control including typical barriers and limitations
- Understanding of methodologies available for the detection of Listeria in food and food premises, their advantages and limitations and interpretation of results
- The implications of Listeria for enforcement and the industry
- Case studies and actions in the case of contraventions and/or health risks
Speakers will be from Central and Local Government, the food industry and academia.
This seminar will be of interest to EH practitioners from industry and local government, safety/quality managers from industry and food business operators.
Seminar Fee £125 per delegate (to include lunch and refreshments)
Phone: (+44)(0) 121 414 9151