The Journal of Integrated Care (Editor-in-Chief Professor Jon Glasby)) is presenting a virtual special issue focusing on devolution, showcasing articles which have been hand-picked by the Editor-in-Chief. To find out more about the issue please watch the video and see the list of articles below, which are free to access until 22 December 2015.
Free access to this virtual issue
- Collaboration: "easy to say, difficult to do"
- An exploration of the integration of health and social care within Scotland: Senior stakeholders' views of the key enablers and barriers
- Integrated care partnerships in Northern Ireland: added value or added bureaucracy?
- Reforming care legislation in England and Wales : Different legislative approaches to promoting integrated care
- Health and wellbeing boards: policy and prospects
- Implementing the Transforming Your Care agenda in Northern Ireland within integrated structures
- Unintended consequences? The impact of NHS reforms upon Torbay Care Trust