The Higher Education Futures institute (HEFi) would like to invite staff to make nominations for the HEFi Awards for Educational Enhancement and Innovation 2017/18. These awards are for academic and professional services staff who provide, and contribute to, an inspirational student experience.
The awards cover four themes that recognise a range of education-related activity:
- Award for educational innovation
- Award for educational leadership
- Award for supporting student learning
- Award for research-intensive learning and teaching
There will be up to eight awards, which will be made across all of these four categories. The winner of each award will receive £1,000 (or an equal share, if the award is made to a team).
The nomination should be no more than 500 words and should include the following:
- Which theme the individual or team is being nominated for
- What the individual or team has done to deserve the award
- Why their contribution is important
- How their contribution is evidenced
Full guidelines and nominations forms can be found here. Nominations should be forwarded to email@example.com by Wednesday 6 December 2017. Winners will be announced in mid-December and invited to an awards event in February 2018.