Would you like to help support and develop our students while also benefiting your organisation?
As part of their course our MSc Marketing studentscarry out a marketing / communications based consultancy project within an organisation.
They have the opportunity to ‘learn by doing’, while being guided by a university project supervisor. At the same time, the organisation gains access to a specialist marketing student who can focus on a key piece of work.
The organisation provides a clear brief and an agreement to pay any direct expenses that the student incurs during their project. The student produces a piece of dedicated research to support a key area of business.
Types of projects that the student might complete could include:
- Investigating the size and structure of markets
- Consumer attitudes towards products, services, brands or organisations.
- Competitor analysis – understanding strategies, markets and performance.
- New market potential – exploring the business potential for new product or service ideas.
- Identifying and planning marketing communication campaigns – identifying appropriate media, targets, message and timing.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Laura Martin, Alumni Relations Manager (email@example.com).