Unless indicated otherwise the modules listed for this programme are for students starting in 2024.
You will be required to take three optional modules from the following list:
- Cross-Cultural Issues in SEND
- Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and Mental Health: Identification, Assessment and Provision
- Understanding the Common and Diverse Needs of Autistic Adults and Young People
- Reflective Practice in Meeting the Needs of Learners with SLD/PMLD
- The Educational Needs of Autistic Children and Young People
- Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and Mental Health: Strategies, Interventions and Approaches
- Curriculum and Approaches for Autistic Children and Young People
- Developing and Evaluating Interventions for Learners with SLD/PMLD
- Evaluation and Policy Analysis for Inclusive Education
- Using Enabling Practice with Autistic Adults and Young People
- Inclusion: Universal and Specialist Approaches
- The Developmental Psychology of Childhood Adolescence (Distance Education)
- Introduction to sensory impairment
- Inclusive Practice with Autistic Adults
- Issues in the Education of Pupils Identified with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Evidence-informed practice in autism
Each module is worth 20 credits. There is also a compulsory 60 credit dissertation.
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. On rare occasions, we may need to make unexpected changes to compulsory modules; in this event we will contact offer holders as soon as possible to inform or consult them as appropriate.