We collect information about you when you visit our website, and when you interact with our pages.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete contact forms, provide feedback and submit queries. This may include:
- Information that you provide to us: name, contact details, nationality, expected year of entry, academic qualifications, debit card payment details or other fields on our online forms;
- Information about the areas of the University you are interested in.
Any page requesting this personal information will provide details of how the information will be used and/or refer you to an appropriate privacy notice.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website - if your browser preferences allow it.
- IP address;
- Areas of the site visited and how long you spend on each page;
- Areas of the site you click on;
- Information about your computer (the make and model), the browser you are using, your network location, time zone, mobile information the type of connection you are using.
Like almost all websites, we maintain log files on our web servers, which include your IP address and data relating to the requests you make on our website (for example: request size, date, and referrer). These logs are held for diagnostic purposes and to improve and maintain the security and resilience of the site. These files are only accessed by authorised members of staff, though they may be made available to the police on request.
The University is committed to ensuring the security of our website and any information you provide using the site. The University has procedures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of information.