Mini-projects are opportunities for the students to develop and deploy their skills in broader areas of activity outside the traditional research activity. The CDT mini-projects include public engagement, interdisciplinary projects and industrial placements.
Below are examples of projects performed by our current students:
- Enterprise Uganda: Renewable Energy Solutions.
- Public Engagement activity with UCell.
- University of Birmingham community Day: Opening the Doors of Research.
- Loughborough University family fun day.
- Nuffield project supervision.
- Shell Eco-Marathon Race.
- Aircraft APU: An Economic Viable Niche Market for Fuel Cells.
- Investigating the catalytic potential of Bio-Synthesized catalyst for use in PEFC.
- Bio-Hydrogen Production through linked photo and dark fermentation.