These are projects currently recruiting or in follow up at BCTU. Follow the links for more information:
- ACCURE-UK - The feasibility of undertaking Appendicectomy to impact upon the Clinical Course of UlceRativE colitis.
- ACCURE-UK 2 - An international multicentre randomised controlled trial to assess the effect of Appendectomy on the Clinical Course of UlceRativE colitis; UK Arm
- CReST2 - Uncovered vs covered endoluminal stenting in the acute management of obstructing colorectal cancer in the palliative setting.
- DREAMS - Deaxamethasone Reduces Emesis After Major gastrointestinal Surgery.
- ENDCaP-C - Enhanced Neoplasia Detection and Cancer Prevention in Chronic Colitis.
- FOxTROT - Fluoropyrimidine, Oxaliplatin and Targeted-Receptor pre-Operative Therapy for patients with high-risk, operable colon cancer.
- OCEaN - Optimisation before Crohn's surgery using Exclusive enteral Nutrition.
- ROCSS - Reinforcement Of Closure of Stoma Site. A randomised controlled trial of reinforcement of closure of stoma site using a biological mesh (including ROCSS-EX - Reinforcement Of Closure of Stoma Site: Extended Follow-up).
- STOP-COLITIS - A prospective, open-label, randomised pilot study to assess two possible routes of Faecal Microbiota Transplant (FMT) delivery in patients with ulcerative colitis.