These are projects currently recruiting or in follow up at BCTU. Follow the links for more information:
- ECUSTEC - ECUlizumab in Shiga-Toxin producing Escherichia Coli Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome (ECUSTEC): A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
- eGFR-C - Accuracy of glomerular filtration rate (GFR) estimation using creatinine and cystatin C and albuminuria for monitoring disease progression in patients with stage 3 chronic kidney disease: prospective longitudinal study in a multi-ethnic population.
- PREDNOS - Long-term tapering versus standard prednisolone (steroid) therapy for the treatment of the initial episode of childhood nephrotic syndrome: a national multicentre randomised double blind trial.
- PREDNOS 2 - Short course daily prednisolone therapy at the time of upper respiratory tract infection in children with relapsing steroid sensitive nephrotic syndrome; the PREDNOS 2 study.
- RePROM - The use of an electronic Patient-Reported Outcome Measure in the Management of Patients with Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).
- STOP-ACEi - A multi-centre randomised controlled trial of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme inhibitor (ACEi) / Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) withdrawal in advanced renal disease.