SNAPPER opened to recruitment in 11th April 2022
The following Mental Health NHS Trusts are currently participating in the SNAPPER trial:
- Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust, PI: Dr Paritosh Sharma
- South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, PI: Dr Mario Juruena
- South West London & St George's Mental Health NHS Trust, PI: Dr Olimpia Belea
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust, PI: Dr Uju Ugochukwu
- NHS Lanarkshire, PI: Dr Roy Dipayan
- Forward Thinking Birmingham, Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust, PI: Dr Anupan Dharma
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust, PI: Dr Rajesh Nair
The following Mental Health NHS Trusts are currently in set up and will open soon:
We are working with other interested sites who will open to recruitment to SNAPPER as soon as their feasibility status is confirmed.
We are welcoming further NHS Trusts to come on board. If your Trust is interested in participating in the trial, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
SNAPPER is participating in the Associate PI scheme for trainees supported by the NIHR. Information about the scheme is found on the NIHR website, including how to register and the checklist to complete.