Making Histories, Sharing Histories.' Putting University-Community Collaboration into Practice
- Lectures Talks and Workshops
- Monday 23rd November 2020 (17:00-18:30)
‘Every [community] historian discloses a new horizon’ (After George Sand)
Join us on Monday 23 November 5 - 6.30pm to discuss university-public engagement with research. The event will include the showing of a new film documenting the work between 2014 and 2019 of the Arts and Humanities Research Council [AHRC] funded Voices of War and Peace First World War Engagement Centre; the launch of an open-access research guide to working collaboratively with communities; and the launch of the AHRC funded The First World War and its Legacy 2020 and Beyond: Community, Collaboration and Conflicta collaboration with community groups to co-produce and co-design four open access e-books which will make visible the work of community historians.
- Q&A with Dr Nicola Gauld (Project Manager for Everything to Everyone)
- Professor Ian Grosvenor (Director of Voices of War and Peace Engagement Centre)
- Professor Sarah Lloyd (Director of Everyday Lives in War Engagement Centre)
- Garry Stewart (Recognize Black Heritage and Culture)
The link to ZOOM will be in your registration confirmation email.