India Clean Cooling and Living Labs Workshop
- Muirhead Tower, Muirhead Tower Suite
- Friday 17 November 2017 (09:00-17:00)
The Birmingham Energy Institute is delighted to invite you to attend the India Clean Cooling and Living Labs workshop.
Officials from Haryana, Punjab, and Andhra Pradesh will be visiting the University of Birmingham to meet industry and technology experts such as yourselves. By working collaboratively, attendees will be able to shape the thinking, set the targets, and understand both the barriers and opportunities for creating a framework for India-UK Clean Cold Chain Centres of Excellence / Living Labs - Accelerating Delivery of Clean Cold Chains in India.
The objective of this workshop is to start scoping the projects (tailored to each State and food product), set clear next steps, requirements and a timetable. This will feed into our current Clean Cooling Hub initiative.
• Ms Sai Sreeaparna Bhumi – CEO, Andhra Pradesh Food Processing Society
• Mr Chiranjiv Choudhary – Commissioner, Horticulture
• Mr Vikas Garg – Managing Director, Punjab Agro Industries Corporation
• Mr Amit Dhaka – Secretary, Punjab Mandi Board
• Dr. Abhilash Likhi - Principal Secretary, Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Dept.
• Dr. Arjun Singh Saini – Director, General Horticulture and Managing Director, SFACH
To join us, please RSVP (including any dietary and accessibility requirements) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note places are limited.