How can Tyseley Energy Park support your local business?
- 2 Fordrough, Birmingham B25 8DL, St Cyprians Memorial Hall
- Tuesday 26 February 2019 (08:00-11:30)
Tyseley and Hay Mills is changing, come and discover how new developments in the local area can truly benefit your business.
The Development of Tyseley Energy Park (TEP), on the site of the Webster and Horsfall Ltd is part of a massive shift towards reliable, clean energy generation for the region.
This year TEP will be introducing new developments and support programmes that can offer your business expert advice; power, heat and transportation solutions; new business opportunities while also identifying ways to improve your bottom line through energy and waste savings.
At the consultation event local Councillor Zafar Iqbal will lead a session where you will have the opportunity to share your business challenges and voice your opinions about the development and growth of the local area.
In addition to this, TEP and ATETA will present you with the latest technologies and initiatives arriving on to the TEP site that could support your business. These include:
- the UK’s first Low and Zero Carbon Refuelling Station, providing your fleet with alternative fuels in preparation for the Birmingham Clean Air Zone
- the next generation energy from waste facilities, producing affordable low carbon power and heat in Tyseley to supply your business
- an energy skill centre creating jobs in Low Carbon Energy sector for the local community
With all these exciting developments in the pipeline we want to invite you to join us on 26 February to:
- Find out how your company can benefit from these developments at TEP
- Discover what support is available for your business from ATETA and the Greater Birmingham Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP)
- Have your say with Councillor Zafar Iqbal about your business needs
- Establish how we can drive growth and develop skills in Tyseley and Hay Mills
Register to attend the event on the event booking page.