International Greek New Testament Project
The Gospel according to John
The Gospel of John in the Byzantine Tradition
- Mullen, R.L. with Crisp, S. and Parker D.C. (edd.) The Gospel of John in the Byzantine Tradition Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft 2007, ISBN 978 3 438 05132 5
The Codex Sinaiticus Project
- Online edition of the manuscript presented by The British Library, the National Library of Russia, St Catherine's Monastery and Leipzig University Library (available at www.codexsinaiticus.org).
The Codex Zacynthius Project
Vetus Latina Iohannes
- A critical edition of the Old Latin evidence for the Gospel according to John:
- P.H. Burton, H.A.G. Houghton, R.F. MacLachlan, D.C. Parker (edd.) Vetus Latina 19. Iohannes. Freiburg: Herder, 2011–.
Fascicle 1: John 1:1–4:48 (2011).
Fascicle 2: John 4:48–9:41 (2013).
The Principal Pauline Epistles
A collation of Old Latin witnesses for Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians and Galatians:
The Digital Codex Bezae
- A complete transcription of the Latin and Greek texts of Codex Bezae Cantabrigiensis, funded by Cambridge University Library and hosted at the Cambridge Digital Library
The Citations Database
The database contains citations of many Biblical books in Greek and Latin patristic authors up until the 8th Century. They have been collected over many years as part of several different projects based in ITSEE. The Latin citations have been prepared in conjunction with the Vetus Latina Institute and many of the Greek citations in conjunction with Biblindex.