Midlands Digital Health Debate
- Wednesday 4 November 2020 (14:00-16:00)
Join the Centre for Systems Modelling & Quantitative Biomedicine for a free online public debate event exploring what digital and data health sciences can and ought to be now and in the future.
The panel include:
- Dominic Cushnan, Head of AI Imaging NHSX
- Elizabeth Sapey, Director of PIONEER HDR UK Health data Hub in Acute Care
- Ian Styles, University of Birmingham. Director, Institute for Interdisciplinary Data Sciences
- Daniel Ray, Chief Technical Officer, Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital