The online Q&A covered what happens on A-Level results day and how to navigate Clearing. There were also useful tips on how to get the most from Clearing, what to do if things don’t go to plan and advice on what happens next.
The panel of experts included:
- Jo Rackstraw, customer service adviser, UCAS
- Sharon Walpole, chief executive of Not Going to Uni
- Roderick Smith, director of admissions at the University of Birmingham
- Professor Debra Morris, admissions lead for the faculty of humanities and social sciences at the University of Liverpool
- Margaret Gladwell, careers advisor, Careers Wales
- Julie Taylor, careers advisor, National Careers Service
- Clare Beckett, head of student recruitment, SAE Institute UK
To read back through the Q&A, jump to the comments section on The Guardian.