The Master of Arts (Teaching Studies):
- is designed for those with an academic and professional background in teaching, learning and assessment in the school sector
- is for those who already hold 120 credits towards a Masters in this area of study
- involves completion of a 60 credit dissertation of 15,000 words, prepared over the course of an academic year and submitted in the following September
- is supported by a small number of taught sessions for Masters-level learners who may have been away from research for a while (via blended learning with distance-taught and some campus sessions)
- is supported by each student having individualised supervisory tuition with face to face tutorials which may be carried out by a virtual platform
You will need a satisfactory reference from your university tutor in order to apply and pay the tuition fee which will be £2,625 for Home/EU and £6,150 for overseas (2020-2021). Find out about the different ways you can pay for the MA Teaching studies.
This is an opportunity to develop your understanding of educational issues based on practical experience. Studying on this course can significantly enhance your career prospects as well as support your professional development.
The deadline for applications is 6 July 2020.
Apply for the MA Teaching Studies
For more details please contact: