The CMR1900 project is global in reach, and is coordinated from the University of Birmingham.
Birmingham project office team
Director, CMR1900 project
David Thomas is Professor of Christianity and Islam at the University of Birmingham.
Research Officer, CMR1900 project
Dr Chesworth is an Honorary Research Fellow at St. Stephen's House, Oxford, and has spent four years as editor of Christian-Muslim News Digest for Network for Inter faith Concerns (NIFCON), now the Anglican Inter-faith Network (AIFN).
Past team members
We are grateful for the past involvement of:
- John Azumah - Team Leader for AFAM, 16th century
- Sharon Carr-Wu - Project Assistant
- Sinead Cussen, Project Assistant
- Dr Emma Gaze Loghin, Research Associate, CMR1900 Project
- John-Paul Ghobrial - Section Editor for France, 16th century
- Abdulkadir Hashim - Section Editor for Eastern Africa, 16th century
- Şevket Küçükhüseyin - Section Editor for Germany, 16th century
- Andrew Newman - Team Leader for MENA, Section Editor for Persia, 16th century
- Davide Tacchini - Section Editor for Italy, 16th and 17th century
- Moussa Serge Traore - Section Editor for South America, 16th and 17th century