Hey, I'm Rachel. I'm currently studying History of Art. I love all things creative including playing music and singing, I also row for the university. Let me know if you have any questions regarding all aspects of student life!
Get to know Rachel
- In 10 years I want to be...in a job that I'm passionate about, hopefully a big magazine company, working as creative director.
- Every uni student needs...a good pair of comfy shoes, you'll be doing a lot of walking around!
- My best piece of advice for students is…whenever things are getting tough or boring rember that you're living the life that little you always looked forewards to, make the most of every opportuinity.
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is…the stunning campus, not only are the buildings incredible but it is also so so green with trees and grass everywhere.
- Best study space on campus is…downstairs in the Aston Webb building, there are loads of booths as well as a microwave to heat up food, very important when trying to study hard!
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be…Zendaya.
- When not studying you’ll find me…curled up in my room with food and Netflix.
- When I was little I wanted to be a…singer.
- Best budget friendly meal…carbonara.
- Snobs or The Soak…Snobs!