Hey, I’m Vicky and I am a first year International Business with Spanish student. I am originally from Bulgaria but I moved to Birmingham when I was 15. Because of my love for the city, I decided to stay at home and commute to the University. Feel free to ask me any questions about living and studying in Birmingham, moving to the UK from a foreign country or choosing to stay at home!
Get to know Vicky
- In 10 years, I want to be…living abroad, happy with what I have achieved and passionate about my job.
- Every uni student needs...caffeine.
- My best piece of advice for students is…as much as studying and staying on top of your work is important, make sure you're also enjoying yourself at University and making the most of it socially!
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is…Digbeth bars and clubs!
- Best study space on campus is…I enjoy studying in Strathcona as it doesn't get as busy as the other spaces.
- If I could be anyone for a day, I would be…Jeff Bezos, for obvious reasons.
- When not studying you’ll find me…in the Uni gym.
- When I was little, I wanted to be… a doctor but I ended up hating Chemistry.
- Best budget friendly meal… spag bol!
- Snobs or The Soak… Rosies! :P