A virtual funding advice session is for you if:
- You are experiencing financial difficulties or are concerned about your financial situation;
- You are planning to apply for another degree and are unsure how to fund your studies;
- You need information about Student Loans from the Student Loans Company;
- You need help with making an application to the Student Support Fund;
- You have any other queries relating to funding your studies and have not been able to find the answer online.
Please note that we are only able to advise on matters relating to student funding, scholarships and support provided by the University. We can not discuss financial products or private loans and are not able to give financial advice. If your query concerns tuition or accommodation fees, please contact the Student Fees Office.