ICAS Foundation Programme
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 31/05/2020 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The ICAS Foundation programme supports individuals from disadvantaged communities to study Accounting and Finance at university.
Bursaries of up to £2,500 per year aim to help alleviate the costs of studying and day-to-day living costs.
The ICAS Foundation programme also includes mentoring, to help young people to reach their fullest potential with the help and support of an experienced Chartered Accountant (CA).
Value of Award
Successful students will receive up to £2,500 in each year of study, up to a maximum of £7,500 for the duration of their degree. The value of the award is variable dependent on household income.
This award is open to undergraduate students studying a Single or Joint Honours degree in Accounting or Finance. The following eligibility criteria apply:
- Students must have applied for, or be currently studying an undergraduate degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- Household income must be under £34,000.
- Students should receive a government-funded bursary to study at university (For example, in Scotland this would be a Student Bursary from the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).)
- Students must not be in receipt of a scholarship from the university or a trust similar to the ICAS Foundation
How to Apply
The application form is available on The ICAS Foundation's website. A committee of ICAS Foundation Trustees will review all of the information submitted when making a decision and aims to respond within six weeks of the closing date. Applications open each Spring for entry in the next academic year. The application closing date for Autumn 2020 entry is 31 May 2020.
+44 1313 470 121