The type of offer you receive from Birmingham is personal to you depending on a range of factors, including your GCSE results, the subjects you’re studying and other qualifications, your predicted grades, your personal statement, your reference and your personal circumstances.
Your Birmingham Offer
The best way to find out what Your Birmingham Offer might be is to complete our Offer Calculator. This tells you whether you are likely to receive an offer for a particular course, and the type of offer you can expect, based on the grades you have achieved and expect to achieve. This will help you to make an informed decision about whether that course is the right one for you.
The University of Birmingham make a number of different types of offer. These include:
- Conditional Offers (typically based on the entry requirements as defined on the course finder page for the course you’re interested in)
- Alternative offers through participation in our Pathways to Birmingham programmes (including Access to Birmingham)
- Contextual Offers
- Attainment Offers
- Realising Opportunities Programme (ROP) offers
- Mutual Recognition with Nottingham offers
- Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) offers
The maximum entry requirements for each of our programmes can be found on the relevant course finder page.