Page last updated 16 July 2021.
We are operating a pre-booking system for researchers who wish to visit.
How to make a booking:
- Requests for appointments to be made at least one week in advance
- Email email@example.com to book
- State your first and second choice dates (Monday-Friday lunchtime)
- Specify what you’d like to view when you make your booking. Up to 6 archive boxes or 10 printed books can be pre-ordered. Additional material can be ordered over lunchtime on the day of your visit.
We also provide:
Health and Safety
The Cadbury Research Library has enhanced hygiene measures in place to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission. These include:
- Enhanced cleaning schedules
- Social distancing signage throughout the building
- Additional regulations for users in the CRL Reading Room
- Hand sanitiser stations in addition to hand washing facilities
Researchers will be required to wear their own face covering during their visit. If you have any specific questions, please ask these at the time of making your request for access.
Access to the Cadbury Research Library
All access will be by appointment only:
- Requests should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments will be subject to availability of spaces in the CRL Reading Room
- Your appointment will be for you only. You must not bring anyone else with you
- All researchers must read, and agree to, our Coronavirus Researcher Charter. Details will be sent once you have booked a place.
- Researchers will be given a staggered arrival time and departure time, and a designated lunch break
- If you cannot make your agreed time, please let us know as soon as possible as demand for places is high.
- Material will need to be pre-ordered. A maximum of 6 archive boxes, and/or 10 rare books will be retrieved in advance for each researcher per day.
If you would like to discuss options for delivering teaching with our collections during the 2021-2022 academic year, please email email@example.com
- Download our Campus Map app for free on iOS and Android devices
- The Cadbury Research Library is discoverable on Google Maps