We are currently recruiting for this programme for the following cohorts:
- The Birmingham based cohort starting in September 2022
- The Black Country (Sandwell and Dudley) based cohort starting in September 2022
- The Staffordshire based cohort starting January 2022 is now closed to new entrants
You will need to complete the online application ('Apply now').
Guidance to support completion of the registration form
- Please record a brief statement of no more than 200 words describing your current role
- Please record your DfE teacher number in this section – we are unable to process your application without this.
Accrediting Prior Learning (APL)
Due to the nature of the award, we do not accept applications for APL.
You will need two references. The first must be from your line manager or Headteacher stating that are willing to support your application for this programme. Please inform your referees as they will contacted directly.
When clicking on the Apply Now button you will be directed to an application specifically designed for the programme you wish to apply for where you will create an account with the University application system and submit your application and supporting documents online. Further information regarding how to apply online can be found on the How to apply pages