Education for Health Professionals - Dissertation
Module code: 23192
This module will enable you to extend your understanding of research methods by applying your skills to an empirical problem related to education in the NHS or other health related sectors of the economy.
By the end of the module you should be able to:
- Apply a suitable research methodology to a specific empirical problem;
- Show a critical understanding of the research design used in the dissertation;
- Demonstrate a suitable choice of research methodology to the specific areas of the selected enquiry;
- Critically appraise the limitations of the work;
- Demonstrate well developed analytical writing skills.
15 hours for seminars plus individual supervision as required.
One 15,000 word dissertation.