IAS workshops are typically one day in length and topics should be cross-disciplinary, bringing together expertise from across the breadth of our University.
Below are details of our upcoming workshops which aim to explore cutting-edge issues in research through cross-departmental collaboration.
If you are interested in attending any of the below events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on proposing an IAS workshop can be found at Propose an IAS Workshop.
- Monday 24th June 2019
- The Michael Tippet Room Staff House (Campus Map R24)
- This workshop will explore the global planetary health landscape and investigate existing and future research synergies and linkages between these universal themes of health, environmental and sustainable development.
- Wednesday 26th June 2019
- Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre
- Our increased understanding of animals comes at a time when we are now in a race to preserve the ever-increasing numbers of threatened species and their habitats.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops