Researchers from across the University, talk about their particular areas of research and how this fits in with the work of the Institute for Research into Superdiversity (IRiS).
- Professor Charles Gallagher, 'Superdiversity, Trust and Civic Engagement in Birmingham and Philadelphia
- Dr Chris Allen, 'Faith and the role of faith in society'
- Dr Ricky Joseph, 'Doctoral Researcher Diversity Network (DRDN)'
- Professor Jenny Phillimore, 'IRiS Research'
- Dr Nando Sigona, 'Asylum seekers, Roma, minority groups, migrant children and families and stateless people'
- Professor Martin Stringer, 'Religion and religious diversity'
- Professor Kiran Trehan, 'Entrepreneurship, new migration and employment relations'
More information about IRiS research projects