Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business annual conference 2018
- Digbeth, Fazeley Studios
- Thursday 13 September 2018 (09:30-16:00)
Should you have any queries relating to the day or attendance, please contact the Centre's Engagement and Operations Manager, Sophie Sinclair: S.C.Sinclair@bham.ac.uk.
Add your name to the waiting list
Please note that this conference is now fully booked. If you would still like to attend, please add your name to our waiting list.
The Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business inaugural conference takes place this September 2018 in Birmingham. Be part of the conversation. Inform the responsible business research and practice agenda, and play an integral role in shaping a future where responsible business is an expectation understood and valued by all.
The Centre is educating a new generation of business minds who will lead in responsible business practice across multi disciplinary fields.
- Hear from successful businesses who have worked with academic researchers to achieve success, as they openly discuss how and why they did so, and the positive effects this delivered.
- Be the first to find out about the new responsible business benchmark we have created in partnership with Business In The Community (BITC) and how your business can be recognised to lead in this field.
- Network with individuals, sharing a commitment to the responsible business agenda discussing how they can practically achieve these goals in line with their business strategy, purpose and values.
- Engage with panels of policy makers, business leaders and academics on key responsible business issues.
Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business works with businesses, academics and policy makers to help businesses understand how they can influence, access and benefit from academic research to shape policies and practice. Responsible business is good business for all, benefitting customers, suppliers, employees, communities and our natural environment.
We have a wide ranging portfolio of research, allowing alignment of business values with evidence from latest research to achieve best practice standards in responsible business. World class research can shape practical business solutions to benefit all.
Be part of our mission to change business for the better.